Become a Sponsor
If you are interested in becoming a TAG ’18 sponsor, please read below.
|Use of Marks||•|
|Floating Sponsor Display||•|
|Social Media Inclusion||•||•|
|Digital Video Board Signage||•||•|
|Database Email Access||•||•||•|
- Use of Marks: right to incorporate sponsor logo into all TAG ’18 advertising and promotional material; right to use the following designations in all advertising & promotions: “Local Sponsor of the Aquatic Games ’18”; “The Aquatic Games ’18 presented locally by sponsor name”
- Floating Sponsor Display: sponsor logo and information will be displayed on floating advertisement directly in the pools throughout the entirety of TAG ’18 (will be featured prominently in all event photos/ video)
- Social Media Inclusion: creative & engaging social media posts featuring Tony Azevedo & your company leading up to & during event (Platinum: 5 posts; Gold: 2 posts)
- Overhead Digital Video Board Signage: logo and information will be displayed on rotation daily throughout the entirety of TAG ’18 (sponsor shall need to provide a digital logo at 600 dpi)
- Event Signage: will receive pool deck signage and on-site recognition in form of tear drop or hanging banners (white logo on black background, produced by TAG ’18 with sponsor approval) Platinum: 6 banners; Gold: 4 banners; Silver: 2 banners
- Website: sponsor will receive corporate identification on official TAG ’18 website
- Database Email Access: will be provided the ability to provide TAG ’18 with email discount offers for sponsor’s business following the TAG ’18 event to refresh consumer’s experience with sponsor brand (subject to TAG ’18 approval); TAG '18 will be in charge of sending out promotions
- Hospitality: will receive 2-4 VIP passes to TAG ’18 hospitality tent on site
- Player Bags: will have the opportunity to include promotional materials, product samples or coupons in all player bags distributed at registration (one to each player; subject to TAG ’18 approval)
Additional Sponsorship Options
OPENING CEREMONIES ($5,000)
To be held on the first night of the games. Tony Azevedo will lead a presentation in which participating team is introduced and photographed on a central stage.
We are offering this sponsorship opportunity to one exclusive supporter, allowing for optimal audience reach and media coverage: sponsor logo will be visible in all event photos which will be featured on TAG 18's website and aggressively spread through all social media channels, including those of participating Olympians. Sponsor will be given the opportunity to market freely at the event and will be named "Official Opening Ceremonies Sponsor".
Please let us know if you want to contribute to TAG '18 in a manner not listed above. We will help create a custom package that meets your exact needs.
Other options include:
- Product Suppliers: donation of supplies in exchange for brand exposure
- Families & Supporters: simple financial donation with recognition in Event Program